Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

I thought you would like to see...

My school has recently made a massive mistake. They have given us the wrong dates for our work experience, not once, not twice, but 3 times. I am going to a magazine office for my week so I have had to email them 3 times saying that "I am sorry but my school has made a mistake, again". This time I got so frustrated that I composed a more direct email. Unfortunately, my dad wouldn't let me send it but I thought you would like to see it anyway;

Dear ---

Yet again I am emailing you to tell you that my school are really thick and they couldn' t organise an egg and spoon race. To be honest my head teacher should be emailing you now although if I asked him to he wouldn't get round to it until after I had left the school so evidently there is no point asking him.

Also, it would be really helpful if you could write a bad review about my school in your magazine, this would mean that the school would probably have to close down and I could leave early YAY.

I conclusion, my school is stupid and I think I could run it better. Actually, I think I do basically run it because they only seam to get things done when I go and ask sometime persistently or my dad writes them a nasty email. Of course, I never would run that place, put my name by an instutuaon like that, I don't think so.

Yours Sincerly,
Sarah

I must stress that I didn't send this email but I was ready to!

No comments:

Post a Comment