Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pointless sports and a bit of a ramble....

I am finally happy with the layout of my blog! I am now very tired and want to go to bed but to show my dedication to this blog I am going to stay awake.

Today I had maths, please refer to my blog about maths to understand the length of my hatred to this subject. I also had PE and we did volley ball, what a load of rubish. Basicaly 'vollying' is what you do when your playing netball and you can't catch the ball and you end up awkwardly flapping your arm about until you smack the ball and make your hand sore. Vollying is in no way an actual technical term and it's not even a skill, you just smack the ball. The other rule I don't understand is about passing it around to your team-mates on your own side of the net it's not natrual. They spend all year last year in tennis explaining we could not hit the ball to our own doubles partner (how was I supposed to know?) and we had to hit it over the net. Now they are just going back on themsleves. Well that's teachers for you.

Another pointless sports include:

-Rugby- it is too stopy and starty, plus it's violent and all the men need a nose job when they retire.
-Swimming- *yawns*
-Football- overpaid men kicking a ball around a feild. Simple as. When you play it in PE it's underpaid slaves pretending to kick a ball around the feild.
-Archery- ...there is boredom and then there is Archery... Zzzzz
-Gymnastics- I am sure that goes against all health and safety laws over written.
-Netball- it's a sport, which implys you have to run, but your not aloud to run *bangs head on desk*

And many many more (believe me I have loads)But, on the positive side I do like hockey it gives you an exuse to hit people that you don't like with a big stick. Perfect.

p.s I am not trying to offend any one who plays any of these sports, how you waste your time is no concern of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment