Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

The year 7 that almost didn't live.

Today our new year 7s joined our form. At first they look cute and sweet. Think again. Today I had a a run in with a year 7 that nearly cost him both legs.

Basically, we thought he hadn't turned up to form so I was sent (I did NOT volunteer) to go and look for him. I trecked round and round the school searching every nook and cranny for what I thought was an innocent little boy. It was raining and I was wet through, but I was determined to find him. As form time drew to a close I retreated to my classroom, saddened with failure. As I walk into the room, the 'inocent' year 7 is sitting in the classroom reading him 'welcome to high school' leaflet.

I was furious, apparently he didn't answer his name because he didn't know what to say. I was livid, if he wasn't a year 7 he would have lost him head, legs and both arms.

Anyway, it's safe to say I was not best pleased with this little boy and I shall never, ever, 'help' a year 7 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment