Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Blog block!

Hello everyone! Having a bit of trouble with the old blogging lately, I can't think of anything at all interesting to write about...

Today I went to Towyn, Wales. We went to look at the rocks. Did we look at the rocks? No we did not. We walked up and down the beach, got freezing cold and soaking wet, had some vial chips and then sat in a traffic cham for an hour on the way back. I hate school trips, you never have enough time, it always rains and it's always boring. I'm off to the zoo tomorow, two trips next to eachother, my school's so un-organised. Anyway, we have to wear our uniform to the zoo, honestly, what is the world coming to? Can't the teachers see that we are all going to come back smelling of animal dung and covered in mud? No, they can't, because they're alright in their waterproof trousers and wellies (gumboots) aren't they? Stupid teachers. If it were up to me there would be no teachers at all or the students would choose the teachers, maybe then we would get some human ones.

So that's the end of my pointless ramble because I couldn't think of anything to write about blog. If it's possible I hope you found it a tiny bit interesting?

Not even a tiny bit?

No? Fair enough

No comments:

Post a Comment