Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Well, this is interesting...

I am going to be honest, I am writing this blog to procrastinate. I am meant to be doing some maths revision but to be honest I can think of a more exiting way to spend my Friday afternoon. Later on I am going to see Jekyll and Hyde the pantomime at my local theatre. I always thought Jekyll and Hyde was quite a serious play so how they have turned it into  a pantomime I don't know. Anyway, we have to go in Halloween fancy dress. Oh dear. I had absolutely nothing to wear until I found some pink tights with spiders on them that I forgot to wear last year in my wardrobe. Problem solved. So I am wearing a black dress, some tights that are now too small and a hat that has been in my wardrobe for so long it is all bent. I am sure I will win best dressed.

My friend Aimee is going to an actual party tonight so yesterday I kindly offered to help her make a costume. It was rather a success. We took one of her dad's old shirts and covered it in blood. Not real blood obviously, we used a mixture of crayon, red paint, red nail polish and glitter to create the full effect. We then cut around the edges to make it look like it had been ripped and then I signed it. Because it was my idea. I would put a picture on but you don't get the full effect unless someone is wearing it and because I listen in I.T I know you shouldn't put pictures of yourself on the Internet. I don't really know why... I stopped listening after 5 minutes.

By the way, if you read my last blog I need to tell you something... my pumpkin has died. It went all mouldy and stuff started to grow on it. It's now in it's final resting place- the bin.

I know this blog isn't very interesting, but hey, it's better than maths!

No comments:

Post a Comment