Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Being Ill is like... Well... Being ill I suppose

*cough, sneeze, cough, cough, sneeze*

No, that's not some new form of rap (but it wouldn't suprise me) that is in fact what I have been doing all day. What have I done to deserve this? Why, why why? Maybe it's because I didn't make my bed last week? Maybe it's because I wrote a blog about wardrobe doors and now their out to get me? Maybe it's because the whole world hates me and have sent be this terrible punishment? Who knows....

I hate being ill. Firstly, it's so inconvient, I have a science test on friday and I could do with revise thankyou mr immune system. I also can't get out of bed, how am I ment to steal buscuits if I can't get to the kitchen?

Secondly, everyone is makes fun of me. My dad had now nick named me 'snotty' and my brother finds it funny to hide my tissues, although he soon realsied that was a mistake... If you know what I mean.

Thirdly, all food tastes the same. It's horrible. Yesterday mum made a lovely pie for tea but it tastes the same as my ceral, which tasted the same as my sandwich. Dad tried to explain to me why but I lost interest after 'antibodies'.

Finaly, no, I'm going to stop now, I need to blow my nose.

P.s sorry if this blog was a bit too much information.

Actualy, i'm not sorry, deal with it.

Woah! being ill does put you in a bad mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment