Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Have you ever read a blog?

This is a rant, if you don't like rants don't read this, go and read a blog about flower arranging or something.

It really annoys me how people who have never read a blog think they know everything there is to know about blogging and think they have the right to judge it. They say things like 'why would you have a blog?' well, it's better than sitting at home all the time watching 'Big Brother' and eating chips isn't it? The thing that gets me is 99% of those people have never read a blog. That's like saying a song is rubbish without even listening to it. To be honest it's just plain ignorance.

If you have read a blog and you still don't like them, fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but please try and be a bit respectful about how you put it across. Would you like it if I spoke about 'I'm a celebrity' the way you speak about blogging? No? Then sit down and shut up.

Before you give me the old 'Who reads blogs anyway?' Hundreds, no thousands of people read blogs everyday so please check your facts before you say anything.

If you have made it this far into my rant you are a very brave person, I salute you. Happy blogging.

** I am not trying to offend anyone who watches the television programs mentioned above or any activities mentioned. **

No comments:

Post a Comment