Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

How to pass a German exam

Today was my German exam, the one I blogged about the other day. Surprisingly, it went rather well, I had a couple a blank moments but overall I was happy. I did find it easier they gave us dictionaries, don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with the fact they give us dictionaries in language exams but it did make it so much easier. For example, like us German's have different words for different tenses e.g eat and ate. Unfortunately, in the exam I couldn't remember the German words then I realised my dictionary listed them all! Perfect. All I had to do was work out what tenses were what then I was away, oh the joys of having a big dictionary.

I did use it for spellings too obviously...

Also, I finished half an hour early so I amused myself my watching everyone trying to remember their essays, if you ever have a spare 5 minutes an exam this is such an entertaining experience. Well, it was until a teacher realised what I was doing so then I decided to look up random words in my dictionary. Did you know 'bloggen' in German means 'to blog'- you learn something knew everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment