Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Please don't kill me

I am writing a book, don't shoot me. I have always said that I couldn't write a book because I would get half way through then get board and stop. I did once write the first bit of a book but my computer crashed and I lost it, that's why I hate technology. Anyway, I am writing a book despite the fact I will probably get board and a piece technology of I need to write it on will die I am going to do it- so there. I have written the first paragraph of the first chapter (I know, I  work at speed) and I might put it on here once I have edited it and got a piece of technology to check the spelling (the version of Microsoft Word I have on my laptop wont check spelling- bizarre).

On a side note, I am ill.

On another side note, I had to do a form assembly today on Martin Luther King; great man, awful assembly. I had to read a paragraph about The Civil Rights Movement, my form teacher had written it terribly so I wrote it again myslef- can't get the staff these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment