Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Blogs, or lack of.

Recently I have not been doing any blogs. There are several reasons why...

Firstly, I had my maths GCSE last week and up until then I was revising and this week I have been getting over the shock that it wasn't actually that hard (if I was superstitious now I would say 'touch wood' but I'm not). Secondly, for the last few days I have had loads of ridiculous  homework, mainly Geography. I hate Geography. All we seem to learn about is rocks and long shore drift, I know there is a lot more to Geography which is why my lessons are so frustrating. Then when he gives us homework it pushes me over the edge, if I have to see another 'rocks and their uses' worksheet again I might do something drastic.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, why I haven't been blogging lately. Thirdly, my mother has got this  idea in her head that I have to do more 'work around the house'. It's really fustrating because whenever I'm in the middle of doing something, e.g blogging, she shouts up the stairs "Saraaaaaaah, could you just do me these dishes please?" Or "Saraaaaaah have you got a minute?". Parents eh? Who'd have them?

Fourthly, I have been Christmas shopping. I know it's only November but that is very nearly December and I'm not taking any chances. I do not want to be the friend that gives everyone a half price box of chocolates because they left it too late and all the shops had sold out of everything good. So this year I'm planning ahead and I have got the vast majority of my Christmas presents bought already, and a birthday present. Yes, one of my friends had the clever idea of being born at the end of November so I always end up buying her Christmas present and birthday present at the same time. It's such a pain.

Fithly, I.... Oh dear. My mum has just summoned me, I better go or I won't get fed later.

Until next time, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment