Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Look down your noes at someone else.

Today I will be ranting about people who think they are better than you at something when they are not. For example, people who have just started playing an instrument who think they already semi professional at it and think they have the right to tell you what to do. It's SO annoying, I literally want to turn around and slap them. Obviously I don't because I would probably get kicked out of school and that does not look good on job applications.

The thing that irritates me the most is the fact that they look down at you and smirk when you get something wrong. I just really want to say "Oh! Go and look down your big noes at someone else". But I don't because, believe it or not, I'm actually nice to people's faces. I think they just need to look at themselves because half the time they aren't doing it right themselves.

While we're on the subject of people looking down on you, I also dislike people who talk down to you for no good reason. OK, I might not be the best at maths but I'm not that stupid, honest. Someone actually once said to me "Don't worry, you won't understand this".The cheek of it! It doesn't do your self esteem any good plus it's very disrespectful.

To be honest, it all comes down to people thinking that they have the right to say what they want to you because they have a little idea in their heads that they are better than you. Newsflash! Your not.

**On editing this Blog I realised that I jump from subject to subject a bit, sorry, this is what I'm like in real life**

No comments:

Post a Comment